Crowds of people are expected to gather in Yakima for a large graffiti cleanup event tomorrow.
Safe Yakima Valley is hosting it's Graffiti Be Gone clean up day, groups of people will be going around the Yakima area, cleaning up graffiti -- it's aimed at raising awareness about the problem and hopefully putting a stop to it.
The group will meet at the Albertson's on 16th Avenue at 8:30 am.
- Tri-City Americans picked 9th, 16th overall in NHL draft
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement