Crowds of people are expected to gather in Yakima for a large graffiti cleanup event tomorrow.
Safe Yakima Valley is hosting it's Graffiti Be Gone clean up day, groups of people will be going around the Yakima area, cleaning up graffiti -- it's aimed at raising awareness about the problem and hopefully putting a stop to it.
The group will meet at the Albertson's on 16th Avenue at 8:30 am.
- Daily Mail's 'Legsit' headline slammed for sexism
- Complaints continue against Prosser School District staff
- Yakima police investigating alleged assault on the Greenway
- Home Builders Association warns flood victims of scams and provides tips
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter