Thousands of people crowd the streets of Pasco to get a good look at this year's Grand Old 4th Parade.
A wide range of vehicles, bands, horses and much more traveled through to celebrate Independence Day.
One 11-year-old girl who march in the parade last year with her cheer team decided she'd like to be an onlooker this year to enjoy the festivities.
"I loved being in it last year, it was awesome," said Jessica Schoeppner. "I think it will be fun to watch everyone march up and down the streets."
The parade started near the Franklin County Court House and ended near 12th and W. Clark St.
- Swedish hostage released after 6 years
- New non-profit Service Peace Warriors trains service dogs for veterans
- Local business owner helping maintain Yakima's landmark sign
- Residents lose everything in apartment fire over the weekend
- 'It tears me up:' Trophy shop immortalizes fallen soldiers
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River