Thousands of people crowd the streets of Pasco to get a good look at this year's Grand Old 4th Parade.
A wide range of vehicles, bands, horses and much more traveled through to celebrate Independence Day.
One 11-year-old girl who march in the parade last year with her cheer team decided she'd like to be an onlooker this year to enjoy the festivities.
"I loved being in it last year, it was awesome," said Jessica Schoeppner. "I think it will be fun to watch everyone march up and down the streets."
The parade started near the Franklin County Court House and ended near 12th and W. Clark St.
- Local youth refugee performance works to inspire positive change
- Community rallies behind Meals on Wheels
- Store owners on high alert due to shoplifting spike in Kennewick
- Wildlife, forestry groups presenting in Yakima for 4-day convention
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome