The Red Cross is helping out eight people who lost their home in a fire in Grandview yesterday.
Crews were called out around 4:30pm to 104 Elm Street to find smoke venting out from the second story attic vents.
Firefighters were able to contain the fire to a wall within the kitchen, however there is smoke damage throughtout the home.
Investigators are looking into the blaze but say it does not appear to be suspicious in nature.
- Man charged with felony assault over missing cigarette
- Woman wanted by authorities for escape from community custody
- Kennewick police arrest 3 in connection to graffiti amid recent uptick
- The Cash Cow Catch 22
- TSA agent pleads guilty to voyeurism charge
- Drivers have until March 31 to remove studded tires