The Red Cross is helping out eight people who lost their home in a fire in Grandview yesterday.
Crews were called out around 4:30pm to 104 Elm Street to find smoke venting out from the second story attic vents.
Firefighters were able to contain the fire to a wall within the kitchen, however there is smoke damage throughtout the home.
Investigators are looking into the blaze but say it does not appear to be suspicious in nature.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities