Two small children are taken to the hospital with minor burns after a house fire in a manufactured home Grandview this morning.
Benton County deputies said a space heater is most likely to blame.
The fire started in the children's room and was contained to that section of the house.
The mother was able to get everyone out of the house after hearing the kids cry.
Investigators say they don't suspect any foul play.
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities
- Tri-City Americans picked 9th, 16th overall in NHL draft