Two small children are taken to the hospital with minor burns after a house fire in a manufactured home Grandview this morning.
Benton County deputies said a space heater is most likely to blame.
The fire started in the children's room and was contained to that section of the house.
The mother was able to get everyone out of the house after hearing the kids cry.
Investigators say they don't suspect any foul play.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds