Two small children are taken to the hospital with minor burns after a house fire in a manufactured home Grandview this morning.
Benton County deputies said a space heater is most likely to blame.
The fire started in the children's room and was contained to that section of the house.
The mother was able to get everyone out of the house after hearing the kids cry.
Investigators say they don't suspect any foul play.
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River
- Fire officials urge public to use caution when burning outdoors
- Ride Transit Month: Environmental benefits
- Crews battle fire on I-82 East outside of Prosser
- Multiple injuries in 2 vehicle collision on Clearwater
- Arizona prosecutor wants jail time for Vikings WR Floyd