Yakima County Sheriff's Detectives continue to attempt to locate 21-year-old Miguel Martinez who is suspected of murdering Carmen Johnson last month.
While Martinez' location is unknown, detectives now say he's the person who shot four teenager at another party in Outlook back in July.
The Outlook shooting originally went cold for lack of information, but detectives say they are certain Martinez is a suspect.
Martinez is now being sought on four counts of 1st degree assault, in addition to the murder charge.
- Washington state operating budget proposal may cut homeless funding
- Former Pasco police officer found not guilty of rape, assault
- Court rules on lawsuit against WSU in euthanized dog case
- Man arrested on 3 warrants due to unrelated 911 call
- Repairing the damage from recent flooding keeping contractors busy
- 72-year-old Bellingham man charged with rape, other crimes