Yakima County Sheriff's Detectives continue to attempt to locate 21-year-old Miguel Martinez who is suspected of murdering Carmen Johnson last month.
While Martinez' location is unknown, detectives now say he's the person who shot four teenager at another party in Outlook back in July.
The Outlook shooting originally went cold for lack of information, but detectives say they are certain Martinez is a suspect.
Martinez is now being sought on four counts of 1st degree assault, in addition to the murder charge.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities