Yakima County Sheriff's Detectives continue to attempt to locate 21-year-old Miguel Martinez who is suspected of murdering Carmen Johnson last month.
While Martinez' location is unknown, detectives now say he's the person who shot four teenager at another party in Outlook back in July.
The Outlook shooting originally went cold for lack of information, but detectives say they are certain Martinez is a suspect.
Martinez is now being sought on four counts of 1st degree assault, in addition to the murder charge.
- Yakima council presents draft of ‘inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Yakima council votes against raising car tab fees
- Richland extends Benton County jail contract
- First eating disorder treatment program begins in Kennewick
- Jury hears interview with defendant during retrial for former police officer accused of rape
- 4 arrested after Walmart shoplifting in Pasco