Yakima County Sheriff's Detectives continue to attempt to locate 21-year-old Miguel Martinez who is suspected of murdering Carmen Johnson last month.
While Martinez' location is unknown, detectives now say he's the person who shot four teenager at another party in Outlook back in July.
The Outlook shooting originally went cold for lack of information, but detectives say they are certain Martinez is a suspect.
Martinez is now being sought on four counts of 1st degree assault, in addition to the murder charge.
- Store clerks and customers disarm robber, hold suspect down until police arrive
- Accidental shooting at child's party leaves 1 man hurt
- Woman dies in highway crash in Yakima
- Man shot by deputy in Burien was carrying pen, not knife
- Lawsuit filed following police shooting in Washington state
- 5 year old girl found unconscious in pool