GRANDVIEW, Wash. - A Grandview High School senior is selling tacos to help wildfire victims over 700 miles away.
The student will be selling street tacos between 5 and 10 p.m. tonight for the Grandview volleyball game against Toppenish.
All funds will go toward helping those affected by fires in Sonoma County, California.
The tacos will be four for $5. They will be for sale in front of the high school.
The sale is part of the student’s senior project.
- Message in a bottle tossed into ocean found 29 years later
- Pasco sees decrease in criminal mischief in multi-family buildings
- Kennewick police officer retires after 30+ years of service
- $200 million french fry facility opens in Richland
- Ex hostage explains why he and his American wife had kids in captivity in Afghanistan