Guadalupe Montejano pleaded not guilty to first degree murder charges in the death of Tamie Clark-Acevedo.
On January 3rd Pasco police received a call that Tamie Aceevedo was dead in Montejano's apartment on Lewis street.
Police say the victim had severe trauma on the left side of her head and a long deep laceration across her throat.
Montejano's trial is set for March 19th. He is currently in Franklin County jail on $500,000 bail.
- Washington state operating budget proposal may cut homeless funding
- Former Pasco police officer found not guilty of rape, assault
- Court rules on lawsuit against WSU in euthanized dog case
- Man arrested on 3 warrants due to unrelated 911 call
- Repairing the damage from recent flooding keeping contractors busy
- 72-year-old Bellingham man charged with rape, other crimes