Guadalupe Montejano pleaded not guilty to first degree murder charges in the death of Tamie Clark-Acevedo.
On January 3rd Pasco police received a call that Tamie Aceevedo was dead in Montejano's apartment on Lewis street.
Police say the victim had severe trauma on the left side of her head and a long deep laceration across her throat.
Montejano's trial is set for March 19th. He is currently in Franklin County jail on $500,000 bail.
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location