Guadalupe Montejano appeared in court for an omnibus hearing.
The defense and prosecutors requisted that the trial be pushed back from July to January 2015.
Montejano will appear in court next on April 15th.
Montejano is being charged with Murder in the First Degree in the death of Tamie Clark-Acevedo.
On January 3rd Pasco police received a call that Tamie Clark-Acevedo was dead in Montejano's apartment on Lewis street.
Police said the victim had severe trauma on the left side of her head and a long deep laceration across her throat.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds