The arraignment of Guadalupe Montejano has been continued until Tuesday, January 21st.
Montejano is being charged with Murder in the First Degree in the death of Tamie Alane Clark Acevedo.
On January 3rd Pasco police received a call that Tamie Aceevedo was dead in Montejano's apartment on Lewis street.
Police say the victim had severe trauma on the left side of her head and a long deep laceration across her throat.
An autopsy was performed today but the Franklin County coroner said results are inconclusive pending toxicology results, which will take several weeks.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds