As part of National Painting Week, Habitat for Humanity fixed up a Pasco home this afternoon.
Habitat for Humanity teamed up with Sherwin-Williams to repaint exteriors of five homes in the Tri Cities. Volunteers from Sherwin-Williams donated materials for the project. Habitat for Humanity has built 80 homes and completed more than 30 home preservation projects throught the Tri-Cities in the last 20 years.
The owner of one of the homes in Pasco, a veteran, was very pleased to have her home looking like new.
- Two police officers promoted in ceremony in West Richland
- Uber driver waits for Pasco city approval
- UPDATE: Community debates Prosser SD staff's actions
- Yakima city leaders still working on an "inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Resident's worried but not shocked as police continue to investigate alleged assault on Greenway
- Winter recreation continues, but Sno-Parks are reducing services