As part of National Painting Week, Habitat for Humanity fixed up a Pasco home this afternoon.
Habitat for Humanity teamed up with Sherwin-Williams to repaint exteriors of five homes in the Tri Cities. Volunteers from Sherwin-Williams donated materials for the project. Habitat for Humanity has built 80 homes and completed more than 30 home preservation projects throught the Tri-Cities in the last 20 years.
The owner of one of the homes in Pasco, a veteran, was very pleased to have her home looking like new.
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River
- Fire officials urge public to use caution when burning outdoors
- Ride Transit Month: Environmental benefits
- Crews battle fire on I-82 East outside of Prosser
- Multiple injuries in 2 vehicle collision on Clearwater
- Arizona prosecutor wants jail time for Vikings WR Floyd