HANFORD, Wash. - The U.S. Department of Energy has postponed an evening public meeting on Hanford cleanup priorities scheduled for Wednesday May 17.
The attention of staff and the development of materials to prepare for the cleanup priorities workshop was delayed by time-sensitive work on the site.
Notice will be given as soon as a new meeting date is selected.
- 'It tears me up:' Trophy shop immortalizes fallen soldiers
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River
- Fire officials urge public to use caution when burning outdoors
- Ride Transit Month: Environmental benefits
- Crews battle fire on I-82 East outside of Prosser
- Multiple injuries in 2 vehicle collision on Clearwater