HANFORD, Wash. - The U.S. Department of Energy has postponed an evening public meeting on Hanford cleanup priorities scheduled for Wednesday May 17.
The attention of staff and the development of materials to prepare for the cleanup priorities workshop was delayed by time-sensitive work on the site.
Notice will be given as soon as a new meeting date is selected.
- Human remains found in Milton-Freewater fire
- Tri-Cities steps up to help rescue dog with severed spine
- Kidnapping murder suspect appears in court
- Deputies, Crime Stoppers look to arrest alien charged with attempted murder
- Trump, Congress punt again on critical Obamacare subsidies
- Woman choked in Columbia Park, police seek suspect and witnesses