The Washington state Court of Appeals has upheld the dismissal of a lawsuit brought by former Hanford worker Walter Tamosaitis regarding his lay-off.
The appeals court yesterday ruled that a Benton County judge was correct to dismiss the case because Tamosaitis failed to show he had lost wages or other money as a result of being removed from work on the Hanford vitrification plant.
The lawsuit is against Hanford contractor Bechtel National.
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park
- WSP to crack down on studded tires
- City of Pasco to discuss public market