The Washington state Court of Appeals has upheld the dismissal of a lawsuit brought by former Hanford worker Walter Tamosaitis regarding his lay-off.
The appeals court yesterday ruled that a Benton County judge was correct to dismiss the case because Tamosaitis failed to show he had lost wages or other money as a result of being removed from work on the Hanford vitrification plant.
The lawsuit is against Hanford contractor Bechtel National.
- Lineup ready for Yakima's Apple Jam talent search
- Burning of garbage cause of West Valley fire
- Camp Hope in Yakima sticking around until possibly November
- Funding for Yakima downtown plaza once again a problem
- Healthcare providers bracing for hospital closure in Walla Walla
- Wapato public swimming pool set to open for summer