The Pasco Boys and Girls Club in Pasco had a special visitor this afternoon. Harlem Globetrotter Ambassador Firefly Fisher entertained kids with some fancy basketball moves and talked to kids about how to combat bullying in school.
Firefly says he got hooked on basketball when his mother tossed him a bounce pass at three years old, and the next thing he knew, he was a Globetrotter.
Now, he goes around remind everyone how important it is for children to have positive influences in their lives.
The Harlem Globetrotters will be at the Toyota Center in Kennewick on February 20th, then at the Yakima Sundome on February 23rd.
- 'It tears me up:' Trophy shop immortalizes fallen soldiers
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River
- Fire officials urge public to use caution when burning outdoors
- Ride Transit Month: Environmental benefits
- Crews battle fire on I-82 East outside of Prosser
- Multiple injuries in 2 vehicle collision on Clearwater