The Pasco Boys and Girls Club in Pasco had a special visitor this afternoon. Harlem Globetrotter Ambassador Firefly Fisher entertained kids with some fancy basketball moves and talked to kids about how to combat bullying in school.
Firefly says he got hooked on basketball when his mother tossed him a bounce pass at three years old, and the next thing he knew, he was a Globetrotter.
Now, he goes around remind everyone how important it is for children to have positive influences in their lives.
The Harlem Globetrotters will be at the Toyota Center in Kennewick on February 20th, then at the Yakima Sundome on February 23rd.
- Two police officers promoted in ceremony in West Richland
- Uber driver waits for Pasco city approval
- UPDATE: Community debates Prosser SD staff's actions
- Yakima city leaders still working on an "inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Resident's worried but not shocked as police continue to investigate alleged assault on Greenway
- Winter recreation continues, but Sno-Parks are reducing services