Three of the four suspects in a Harrah shooting death appear in Yakima court for arraignment this afternoon.
Luis Anguiano, Martin Alvarez, and Jose Davila all appeared on second degree murder charges for the shooting death of Charles Burkybile last month.
Both Anguiano and Alvarez pleaded not guilty, however, Davila's attorney asked for an extension.
The fourth suspect, Carlos Hernandez, is set to be arraigned later this week.
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location