Three of the four suspects in a Harrah shooting death appear in Yakima court for arraignment this afternoon.
Luis Anguiano, Martin Alvarez, and Jose Davila all appeared on second degree murder charges for the shooting death of Charles Burkybile last month.
Both Anguiano and Alvarez pleaded not guilty, however, Davila's attorney asked for an extension.
The fourth suspect, Carlos Hernandez, is set to be arraigned later this week.
- Gunshot victim walks into police station
- Keystone XL pipeline would only create 35 permanent jobs
- A shoplifter on the loose, police need your help to identify him
- Putin meets French far-right candidate Marine Le Pen at Kremlin
- Afghan troops withdraw from key area in fight with Taliban
- Khalid Masood: What we know about the London attacker