Firefighters are letting a haystack fire in Toppenish burn throughout the day, after it sparks up early this morning.
Crews say more than 450 tons of hay caught fire, possibly by lightning, just before 6 a.m. at the Toppenish Livestock Market.
No structures were immediately threatened -- no inujries were reported.
- Authorities find WWII-era grenade near Port Townsend
- Teacher accused of having sex with student heads to trial
- Police kill machete-wielding man in Des Moines
- Police ask for help to locate missing 76-year-old Yakima man
- Oregon Senate approves raising legal tobacco age to 21
- Tri-Cities Craft Beer Festival coming to Kennewick on Apr. 29