Three people, including two children, are recovering following a head on crash in Kennewick yesterday.
The Washington State Patrol says a car driven by 34 year old Phillip Alberti crossed the center line of State Route 397 near 10th Avenue, colliding head on with 27 year old Natausha Burris.
Burris and her two small children were injured and taken to a local hospital for treatment.
Troopers say drugs or alcohol were not involved and the cause of the crash was inattention.
- Why North Korea, US don't want all-out war
- Ousted South Korean president's confidante sentenced
- Vulnerable pets earn second chance at life with generous donation
- Lineup ready for Yakima's Apple Jam talent search
- Burning of garbage cause of West Valley fire
- Camp Hope in Yakima sticking around until possibly November