Three people, including two children, are recovering following a head on crash in Kennewick yesterday.
The Washington State Patrol says a car driven by 34 year old Phillip Alberti crossed the center line of State Route 397 near 10th Avenue, colliding head on with 27 year old Natausha Burris.
Burris and her two small children were injured and taken to a local hospital for treatment.
Troopers say drugs or alcohol were not involved and the cause of the crash was inattention.
- Controversial Prosser librarian speaks out on immigration at local town hall
- St. Paul school in Yakima may soon relocate
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget