Finley, Wash. - One woman is in the hospital after a head on collision in Finley.
Washington state patrol says 52 year old Douglas Bates was driving Southbound on SR 397 near Finley Road when he crossed the center line and hit 42 year old Robin Taylor who was driving northbound.
Bates was not injured, Taylor was taken to Trios Health for her injuries.
WSP is still investigating the accident but they do believe drugs or alcohol may have been a factor and charges are pending against Bates.
- Local law enforcement get ready for "Drug Take Back" day
- Students host suicide prevention workshop at Columbia Basin College
- Kennewick installs outdoor fitness center at local park
- Humane society still hoping to get guinea pigs adopted
- Tri-Cities Cancer Center awared for their "Be A Man" video
- Authorities seek to arrest suspected child molester