WENATCHEE, Wash. (AP) -- A helicopter has crashed in Wenatchee. Allen Kenitzer of the Federal Aviation Administration in Renton says the crash occurred on Wednesday in Wenatchee for unknown reasons. He says the helicopter was a Bell 206A Jet Ranger. Kenitzer says there was one person aboard the helicopter, but he did not have any information on that person's condition. A dispatcher at the Chelan County Sheriff's Office says the helicopter was involved in agricultural work when it crashed. It was not involved in the massive efforts to battle wildfires in the Wenatchee area. Both the FAA and the National Transportation Safety Board are investigating the crash.
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park
- WSP to crack down on studded tires
- City of Pasco to discuss public market