Well we escaped bone chilling temperatures for a few weeks but this week, we're not so lucky and there are a few precautions you may want to take to protect your home.
If you haven't already, it's definitely time to properly insulate your exposed pipes.
As temperatures drop, the water inside uninsulated pipes can freeze causing the pipe to expand and break.
Another way to protect your home is disconneting outside garden hoses and covering outdoor faucets.
Seal foundation cracks to help protect pipes in crawlspaces and maintain proper heat inside your home making sure it's no lower than 55 degrees.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds