The "clot trot" will be held in Howard Amon Park later today.
It is a totally free 5K run/1 mile walk to raise awareness about hemophilia. Registration is at 5PM, and the run begins at 6PM from the Amon fingernail.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds