The law finally caught up with 26-year-old Rojerro Espino who has been on the run since the summer of 2009.
Earlier this month the department received information Espino may be back in Hermiston visiting. After a possible sighting this morning swing shift officers observed Espino enter a residence at 320 E Beebe Ave #A. Officers made contact with people at the residence and Espino was taken into custody without incident.
Espino was processed at the Hermiston Police Department before being lodged at the county jail on the following arrest warrants:
- Failure to Appear on two counts of Assault 3, two counts of Harassment, and one count of Disorderly Conduct out of Hermiston Circuit Court
- Failure to Appear on a court release agreement out of Hermiston Municipal Court
- Contempt for Fail to Pay fine out of Hermiston Municipal Court
- Washington state operating budget proposal may cut homeless funding
- Former Pasco police officer found not guilty of rape, assault
- Court rules on lawsuit against WSU in euthanized dog case
- Man arrested on 3 warrants due to unrelated 911 call
- Repairing the damage from recent flooding keeping contractors busy
- 72-year-old Bellingham man charged with rape, other crimes