The law finally caught up with 26-year-old Rojerro Espino who has been on the run since the summer of 2009.
Earlier this month the department received information Espino may be back in Hermiston visiting. After a possible sighting this morning swing shift officers observed Espino enter a residence at 320 E Beebe Ave #A. Officers made contact with people at the residence and Espino was taken into custody without incident.
Espino was processed at the Hermiston Police Department before being lodged at the county jail on the following arrest warrants:
- Failure to Appear on two counts of Assault 3, two counts of Harassment, and one count of Disorderly Conduct out of Hermiston Circuit Court
- Failure to Appear on a court release agreement out of Hermiston Municipal Court
- Contempt for Fail to Pay fine out of Hermiston Municipal Court
- Crews continue to battle wildfire in Selah
- PNNL denies whistleblower retaliation against worker
- Lawmakers react to GOP healthcare plan before the Senate
- Richland police arrest suspected child molester
- Are flying cars the next big thing in transport?
- Fireworks cause brush fire, destroying Hermiston duplex