The law finally caught up with 26-year-old Rojerro Espino who has been on the run since the summer of 2009.
Earlier this month the department received information Espino may be back in Hermiston visiting. After a possible sighting this morning swing shift officers observed Espino enter a residence at 320 E Beebe Ave #A. Officers made contact with people at the residence and Espino was taken into custody without incident.
Espino was processed at the Hermiston Police Department before being lodged at the county jail on the following arrest warrants:
- Failure to Appear on two counts of Assault 3, two counts of Harassment, and one count of Disorderly Conduct out of Hermiston Circuit Court
- Failure to Appear on a court release agreement out of Hermiston Municipal Court
- Contempt for Fail to Pay fine out of Hermiston Municipal Court
- Swedish hostage released after 6 years
- New non-profit Service Peace Warriors trains service dogs for veterans
- Local business owner helping maintain Yakima's landmark sign
- Residents lose everything in apartment fire over the weekend
- 'It tears me up:' Trophy shop immortalizes fallen soldiers
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River