Hermiston Police have arrested a man who allegedly crashed into the Eastern Oregon Mobile Slaughter business.
Loreto Ramos allegedly crashed his vehicle into the business in the early morning hours of June 14th, then fled the scene.
Police have attempted to contact him over the past several days, and yesterday brought him in for questioning. They took him into custody for several charges including hit and run, criminal mischief, reckless driving, and a previous warrant.
- Residents lose everything in apartment fire over the weekend
- 'It tears me up:' Trophy shop immortalizes fallen soldiers
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River
- Fire officials urge public to use caution when burning outdoors
- Ride Transit Month: Environmental benefits
- Crews battle fire on I-82 East outside of Prosser