Hermiston Police have arrested a man who allegedly crashed into the Eastern Oregon Mobile Slaughter business.
Loreto Ramos allegedly crashed his vehicle into the business in the early morning hours of June 14th, then fled the scene.
Police have attempted to contact him over the past several days, and yesterday brought him in for questioning. They took him into custody for several charges including hit and run, criminal mischief, reckless driving, and a previous warrant.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds