A Hermiston woman is arrested for her role in a fatal crash in March.
Oregon State Police say 31 year old Alicia Breckheimer was traveling Westbound in the Eastbound lanes of Interstate 82 when she collided head on with a car driver by 66 year old Robert Baker from Ione, Oregon.
Baker was pronounced dead at the scene. Breckheimer was extricated by firefighters and later flown to a Portland hospital.
She was lodged in the Umatilla County Jail on manslaughter in the first degree and second degree, 3 counts of recklessly endangering another person, DUI and reckless driving.
- Benton County deputies seize $1.6 million of marijuana
- 1 dead after semi vs. train collision near I-82
- Patients react to Walla Walla General Hospital closure announcement
- Landscaping product business burglarized by two masked men
- Yakima council will revisit public safety ordinance
- Yakima Chamber of Commerce announces 2017 community service award recipient