A Hermiston woman is arrested for her role in a fatal crash in March.
Oregon State Police say 31 year old Alicia Breckheimer was traveling Westbound in the Eastbound lanes of Interstate 82 when she collided head on with a car driver by 66 year old Robert Baker from Ione, Oregon.
Baker was pronounced dead at the scene. Breckheimer was extricated by firefighters and later flown to a Portland hospital.
She was lodged in the Umatilla County Jail on manslaughter in the first degree and second degree, 3 counts of recklessly endangering another person, DUI and reckless driving.
- Montana man identified as Las Vegas Strip shooting victim
- Inmate dies at Idaho maximum security prison
- Fire destroys apple packing plant in central Washington
- Discrimination lawsuit filed by former firefighter settled
- Seattle plant failure dumps millions of gallons of sewage
- Colorado weighs strategy for guarding against pot crackdown