A former assistant girls wrestling coach at Pasco High School is accused of kissing and inappropriately touching a student.
Sheridan McDonald allegedly had a romantic relationship with teen girl.
McDonald is charged with third degree child molestation.
According to court documents the Pasco Police started investigating after the girls father called police saying his daughter reported the relationship to the school counselor.
The student alleged McDonald touched her over her clothes during a car ride for a school event and described kissing McDonald.
Detectives also recoved text messages on the girls phone that are consistent with a romantic relationship with McDonald.
McDonald is due back in court on March 25th.
- Meals on Wheels hosts first ever local fundraiser
- Local youth refugee performance works to inspire positive change
- Community rallies behind Meals on Wheels
- Store owners on high alert due to shoplifting spike in Kennewick
- Wildlife, forestry groups presenting in Yakima for 4-day convention
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding