A former assistant girls wrestling coach at Pasco High School is accused of kissing and inappropriately touching a student.
Sheridan McDonald allegedly had a romantic relationship with teen girl.
McDonald is charged with third degree child molestation.
According to court documents the Pasco Police started investigating after the girls father called police saying his daughter reported the relationship to the school counselor.
The student alleged McDonald touched her over her clothes during a car ride for a school event and described kissing McDonald.
Detectives also recoved text messages on the girls phone that are consistent with a romantic relationship with McDonald.
McDonald is due back in court on March 25th.
- Man fatally shot by Kent police during pursuit identified
- Credit card skimmers on the rise in grocery stores
- Veterans benefiting from free community acupuncture
- Wildfires in central Washington cover more than 6,000 acres
- Storm cleanup turns into neighborhood effort
- Graffiti uptick in Finley prompts law enforcement crackdown