Possible agony for the Highland School district again.
The district is re-running an $8.5 million bond which would authorize the building of a new career and tech ed building, and renovate Marcus Whitman Elementary School, Tieton Middle School, and Highland High School.
This bond failed by just a handful of votes in February, and is now failing by just a handful again, with 59.48% voting yes and 40.52% no.
Bonds need a sixty percent supermajority to pass.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds