Possible agony for the Highland School district again.
The district is re-running an $8.5 million bond which would authorize the building of a new career and tech ed building, and renovate Marcus Whitman Elementary School, Tieton Middle School, and Highland High School.
This bond failed by just a handful of votes in February, and is now failing by just a handful again, with 59.48% voting yes and 40.52% no.
Bonds need a sixty percent supermajority to pass.
- 2 injured in early morning accident
- Whirlpool: Hotpoint fridge owners should check units after London fire
- Police looking for shoplifters
- Demands to Qatar: Close Al Jazeera, reduce Iran ties
- The Latest: Apartment surveillance video shows no intruder in Seattle fatal shooting
- Total solar eclipse casts spotlight on rural Oregon town