The town of Tieton is celebrating years of community bonding this weekend.
The Highland Community Days features bands, rides, and vendors from around the area who are simply coming together to celebrate the community.
The community days has been running for well over 60 years, and committee members say it's a tradition that will never go away.
"Some of our vendors say they do more here than they do anywhere else around the state," said Norma Joiner, "It's just a great community where people come together and enjoy one another."
The Highland Community Days will run through tomorrow.
- Boyz II Men performing at Benton Franklin Fair & Rodeo
- Gary Allan to kick off Pendleton Round-Up, Happy Canyon week
- Some balk as Seattle seeks to spend more money on homeless
- The Trump stock market rally is under siege
- 'Umbrella' protesters charged one day after new Hong Kong leader selected
- London's Muslim women march for victims of Westminster terror attack