The town of Tieton is celebrating years of community bonding this weekend.
The Highland Community Days features bands, rides, and vendors from around the area who are simply coming together to celebrate the community.
The community days has been running for well over 60 years, and committee members say it's a tradition that will never go away.
"Some of our vendors say they do more here than they do anywhere else around the state," said Norma Joiner, "It's just a great community where people come together and enjoy one another."
The Highland Community Days will run through tomorrow.
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location