The Highland School District is hoping to find 17 votes to pass a bond proposal later this month.
The school district is asking voters to approve a $8.5 million bond that would go towards renovating the district's three schools and adding a technology building.
The bond failed by just 17 votes about 2 months ago -- getting 58.2% in favor.
Bonds require a 60% supermajority before being passed.
- Richland council accepting Code Enforcement Board applications
- Absent budget deal, Washington prepares for a shutdown
- 3 jailed on suspicion of graffiting vehicles
- Officials nab serial credit card fraud suspect
- Woman in jail after stabbing boyfriend in gentials
- Kennewick Police searching for man suspected of child rape