The National Junior Honor Society of Highlands Middle School took to the street today to celebrate Dr. Seuss day.
The kids left their school for Edison Elementary this morning to read Dr. Seuss books to the Edison students. Later on today, they will repeat the process to St. Joseph's School this afternoon.
This is a tradition for the Highlands Middle School NJHS students, who have participated in Dr. Seuss Day activities for the past 17 years.
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location