The Fort Walla Walla Museum hosts a family-oriented, two-day event featuring encampments with costumed historical interpreters showing exhibits and giving demonstrations.
Some of the camps represented the Lewis and Clark Expedition, the fur trade and military life during the Civil and Spanish-American War.
The Fort Walla Walla Museum is open daily from 10 to 5 through October 31st.
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location