Bail was set at $250,000 today for Nicole Fragoso the alleged driver of the vehicle involved in a deadly hit and run accident Thursday in TerraceHeights.
State Troopers believe Fragoso was behind the wheel of a 26-foot-motor- home that struck and killed 72-year-old Russ Bartlett as he was walking down the street.
Fragoso was pulled over about a mile away from where the incident occured. She is being charged with vehicular homicide and hit and run death.
- Lightning strikes Richland home, burns entire top floor
- Petition against cannabis shop gains traction
- Washington hosting 100 community fireworks displays on 4th of July
- Firework stands open up on tribal land
- Authorities warning swimmers after man was swept away in Yakima River
- Man fatally shot by Kent police during pursuit identified