The Annual Hogs & Dogs event kicks off tonight and people are gathering to check out the rows and rows of motorcycles.
It's completely free to get in, so to raise money for this fundraiser, hot dogs, chips and drinks are being sold for $7.
Proceeds will benefit the West Richland Chamber of Commerce.
There is also live music.
General parking is available on Mt. Adams View Dr. behind the fire station, but that lot fills up so it's highly recommend to use the shuttle service that will running until the event is over at Wiley Elementary, Enterprise Middle School or Flat Top Park.
The event runs until 10 p.m. so you have some time to round up the family and come down for an eventful Thursday night.
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location