The Annual Hogs & Dogs event kicks off tonight and people are gathering to check out the rows and rows of motorcycles.
It's completely free to get in, so to raise money for this fundraiser, hot dogs, chips and drinks are being sold for $7.
Proceeds will benefit the West Richland Chamber of Commerce.
There is also live music.
General parking is available on Mt. Adams View Dr. behind the fire station, but that lot fills up so it's highly recommend to use the shuttle service that will running until the event is over at Wiley Elementary, Enterprise Middle School or Flat Top Park.
The event runs until 10 p.m. so you have some time to round up the family and come down for an eventful Thursday night.
- Energy Northwest awarded for commitment to hiring veterans
- Richland council accepting Code Enforcement Board applications
- Absent budget deal, Washington prepares for a shutdown
- 3 jailed on suspicion of graffiting vehicles
- Officials nab serial credit card fraud suspect
- Woman in jail after stabbing boyfriend in gentials