The Annual Hogs & Dogs event kicks off tonight and people are gathering to check out the rows and rows of motorcycles.
It's completely free to get in, so to raise money for this fundraiser, hot dogs, chips and drinks are being sold for $7.
Proceeds will benefit the West Richland Chamber of Commerce.
There is also live music.
General parking is available on Mt. Adams View Dr. behind the fire station, but that lot fills up so it's highly recommend to use the shuttle service that will running until the event is over at Wiley Elementary, Enterprise Middle School or Flat Top Park.
The event runs until 10 p.m. so you have some time to round up the family and come down for an eventful Thursday night.
- Home Builders Association warns flood victims of scams and provides tips
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park