225 vendors are set up and ready to go for the Central Washington Home & Garden Show.
People walking through the SunDome will see everything from fixer-uppers, to outside landscaping projects.
The event is put by the Central Washington Home Builders Association -- a new addition to this year's show includes beer and wine tasting.
Today, four contestants are spending the day building and designing a room for a $1,000 prize.
Most of people We've spoken to say they're here to get ideas on how to fix up their homes, a trend that's been growing in the area.
"I think they're definitely looking more to fix their homes up, rather than to go purchase new ones," said Ron Coleman, "I think the economy's on that swing."
The Home & Garden show is expected to bring in over 6,000 people -- it runs through Sunday.
- Richland begins construction of second dog park
- WSP to crack down on studded tires
- City of Pasco to discuss public market
- Wa-Hi Dance Team takes 4th in state championship
- Burglary, theft suspect wanted in Yakima County after escape from community custody
- Secretary of state will undergo treatment for colon cancer