225 vendors are set up and ready to go for the Central Washington Home & Garden Show.
People walking through the SunDome will see everything from fixer-uppers, to outside landscaping projects.
The event is put by the Central Washington Home Builders Association -- a new addition to this year's show includes beer and wine tasting.
Today, four contestants are spending the day building and designing a room for a $1,000 prize.
Most of people We've spoken to say they're here to get ideas on how to fix up their homes, a trend that's been growing in the area.
"I think they're definitely looking more to fix their homes up, rather than to go purchase new ones," said Ron Coleman, "I think the economy's on that swing."
The Home & Garden show is expected to bring in over 6,000 people -- it runs through Sunday.
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River
- Fire officials urge public to use caution when burning outdoors
- Ride Transit Month: Environmental benefits
- Crews battle fire on I-82 East outside of Prosser
- Multiple injuries in 2 vehicle collision on Clearwater
- Arizona prosecutor wants jail time for Vikings WR Floyd