Yakima police are called out to Miller Park this morning after a homeless man dies there.
50 year old Robert Kelley was found on the ground near the basketball courts just before 8 a.m. He died of natural causes.
One woman we spoke with today who used to be homeless, says she wants the problem in Yakima to be fixed -- to prevent people from dying on the streets.
"I've had them come to my house, and I've fed them, warmed them up," said Janette Sheehan, "Finally, I've been blessed to have a home, but I think we need to have an answer to this problem."
The county coroner says they will be performing toxicology screenings on kelley to determine an exact cause of death.
- Pot shops working around new pot sign restriction
- Skateland preparing for 69th anniversary celebration
- Yakima city council steps away from limiting public comment
- Richland transgender student reacts to Trump decision to ban transgender people from military
- TONIGHT @ 6:30 Hydroplanes arrive in Tri-Cities, Skateland prepares to celebrate 69 yrs in Union Gap
- 4-year-old girl's rapist gets 42-year prison sentence