Gordon Trucking, in partnership with IMagic and the Washington State Patrol (WSP) highlight the Homeward Bound Program this morning with the addition of a missing child to their fleet that includes posters of missing children from Washington and Oregon.
17-year-old Danica Childs has been missing from Federal Way since December 2007 and will be added to the Homeward Bound Program.
Anyone with information about the disappearance of Danica should call the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children tip line at 1-800-THE-LOST.
Childs joins 17 other missing children already in the Homeward Bound Program.
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities
- Tri-City Americans picked 9th, 16th overall in NHL draft
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations