Gordon Trucking, in partnership with IMagic and the Washington State Patrol (WSP) highlight the Homeward Bound Program this morning with the addition of a missing child to their fleet that includes posters of missing children from Washington and Oregon.
17-year-old Danica Childs has been missing from Federal Way since December 2007 and will be added to the Homeward Bound Program.
Anyone with information about the disappearance of Danica should call the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children tip line at 1-800-THE-LOST.
Childs joins 17 other missing children already in the Homeward Bound Program.
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park
- WSP to crack down on studded tires