Gordon Trucking, in partnership with IMagic and the Washington State Patrol (WSP) highlight the Homeward Bound Program this morning with the addition of a missing child to their fleet that includes posters of missing children from Washington and Oregon.
17-year-old Danica Childs has been missing from Federal Way since December 2007 and will be added to the Homeward Bound Program.
Anyone with information about the disappearance of Danica should call the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children tip line at 1-800-THE-LOST.
Childs joins 17 other missing children already in the Homeward Bound Program.
- Inmate populations in Yakima County climbing fast
- Home improvement scams on the rise this Spring
- Two police officers promoted in ceremony in West Richland
- Uber driver waits for Pasco city approval
- UPDATE: Community debates Prosser SD staff's actions
- Yakima city leaders still working on an "inclusive public safety ordinance'