A 26 year old male inmate has died in the Franklin County jail. The Franklin County Sheriff's Department tells us that officers were making rounds when they were told about an inmate in distress.
The inmate apparently had a seizure and hit his head on a concrete wall. Paramedics could not save his life. He has been identified as Mitchell Campbell of Richland. An autopsy is being conducted Sunday.
- Woman dies in highway crash in Yakima
- Man shot by deputy in Burien was carrying pen, not knife
- Lawsuit filed following police shooting in Washington state
- 5 year old girl found unconscious in pool
- Ex-boyfriend kills new boyfriend and then himself
- West Richland residents hold petition signing against new cannabis shop