EPHRATA, Wash. (AP) -- A 29-year-old man managed to escape from the Grant County jail on Sunday, but was apprehended less than three hours later. The Grant County Sheriff's office says Jaime D. Hampshire managed to slip from the jail while another person was being released around 10 a.m. Sunday. Hampshire was being held for felony theft charges. By 12:30 p.m. Hampshire was located and apprehended at a residence in Moses Lake. The sheriff's office says it's investigating how Hampshire managed to escape.
- Ducks end Michigan's run with 69-68 victory, head to Elite 8
- CBC officials work to promote healthy studying, combatting drug usage
- Washington state operating budget proposal may cut homeless funding
- Former Pasco police officer found not guilty of rape, assault
- Court rules on lawsuit against WSU in euthanized dog case
- Man arrested on 3 warrants due to unrelated 911 call