EPHRATA, Wash. (AP) -- A 29-year-old man managed to escape from the Grant County jail on Sunday, but was apprehended less than three hours later. The Grant County Sheriff's office says Jaime D. Hampshire managed to slip from the jail while another person was being released around 10 a.m. Sunday. Hampshire was being held for felony theft charges. By 12:30 p.m. Hampshire was located and apprehended at a residence in Moses Lake. The sheriff's office says it's investigating how Hampshire managed to escape.
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds
- Upgrade your posters for a fresh look
- Trial of 2 Spokane psychologists over CIA torture pushed to Sept.
- Man charged with felony assault over missing cigarette
- Woman wanted by authorities for escape from community custody