From the Richland Police Department-
Type of Incident: Residential Burglary
Date and Time of Incident: July 21, 2014 at 3:19 AM
Summary of Incident:
On July 21, 2014 at approximately 0319 hours Kennewick Police responded to an interrupted burglary at 8925 W. Skagit Avenue. The homeowners were awakened by a male inside their garage. Once the homeowners confronted the suspect the suspect then fled on foot. A K-9 track was conducted with the assistance from the Benton County Sheriff’s Office and Richland P.D. but the suspect was not located.
The suspect had entered the garage through a partially opened garage door. No one was injured during the incident.
Kennewick Police are urging residents to double check their houses and vehicles to ensure that they are locked up at night.
If anyone has any information about this incident please contact the Kennewick Police Department.
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park
- WSP to crack down on studded tires