Autopsies were done today on all three victims but police and the coroner are not releasing any information on the findings until tomorrow morning.
To recap, Saturday morning around 6 a.m. a farm worker discovered two bodies in a field on Easterday farms in Benton County.
When police arrived on scene they found a thrid body near the other two.
The victims have been identified as 23-year-old David Perez Saucedo, 23-year-old Abigail Torres, and 19-year-old Victoria Torres.
Police are calling this a triple homicide.
Benton County Sheriff's Lieutenant Chuck Jones said right now they are still actively investigating the case.
"The investigation is going gangbusters right now, it's by no means stagnant we have lots of information and leads that were working and there's a lot of people out there working real hard to solve this," said Jones.
Jones could not confirm if the killings were gang related or if drugs were involved.
He did say all of the victims were killed at approximetly the same time.
- Displaced and desperate: 'I will never go back to Marawi'
- Neighboring houses catch fire in Pasco
- Woman's body found on park trail in Everett
- Store clerks and customers disarm robber, hold suspect down until police arrive
- Accidental shooting at child's party leaves 1 man hurt
- Woman dies in highway crash in Yakima