Investigators are looking for any suspects who may have started a fire in Yakima this morning.
It happened on the 200 block of South Naches Avenue just after 4.
Crews say they found the rear portion of the building heavily engulfed in flames -- crews were able to get the flames under control in about 20 minutes.
No one was living in the building at the time of the fire, however, investigators say this is the second time a fire was started at this home -- the first time occurred back in October, when a family was living in it.
Damage is estimated at about $80,000 and has been declared arson.
Anyone with information regarding the fire is asked to contact the Yakima Fire Department.
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River
- Fire officials urge public to use caution when burning outdoors
- Ride Transit Month: Environmental benefits
- Crews battle fire on I-82 East outside of Prosser
- Multiple injuries in 2 vehicle collision on Clearwater
- Arizona prosecutor wants jail time for Vikings WR Floyd