Investigators are looking for any suspects who may have started a fire in Yakima this morning.
It happened on the 200 block of South Naches Avenue just after 4.
Crews say they found the rear portion of the building heavily engulfed in flames -- crews were able to get the flames under control in about 20 minutes.
No one was living in the building at the time of the fire, however, investigators say this is the second time a fire was started at this home -- the first time occurred back in October, when a family was living in it.
Damage is estimated at about $80,000 and has been declared arson.
Anyone with information regarding the fire is asked to contact the Yakima Fire Department.
- Controversial Prosser librarian speaks out on immigration at local town hall
- St. Paul school in Yakima may soon relocate
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget