Investigators are looking for any suspects who may have started a fire in Yakima this morning.
It happened on the 200 block of South Naches Avenue just after 4.
Crews say they found the rear portion of the building heavily engulfed in flames -- crews were able to get the flames under control in about 20 minutes.
No one was living in the building at the time of the fire, however, investigators say this is the second time a fire was started at this home -- the first time occurred back in October, when a family was living in it.
Damage is estimated at about $80,000 and has been declared arson.
Anyone with information regarding the fire is asked to contact the Yakima Fire Department.
- Richland extends Benton County jail contract
- First eating disorder treatment program begins in Kennewick
- Jury hears interview with defendant during retrial for former police officer accused of rape
- 4 arrested after Walmart shoplifting in Pasco
- Officials warn increased wood debris to float down lower Columbia River
- Evidence builds as witnesses testify in Beckford murder trial