A Franklin County Jail corrections officer resigns following accusations of having sexual contact with a female inmate.
The sheriff's office said 41-year-old Justin Husom resigned on February 20th after reports of having consenual sex with a woman, with the woman reportedly wanting a razor in return.
The sheriff's office said the two initially denied the accusations that reportedly took place in a work release room in the jail on February 2nd.
Husom finally admitted to the reports and immediately resigned.
The state attorney general's office is reviewing the case for potenital charges.
- Ousted South Korean president's confidante sentenced
- Vulnerable pets earn second chance at life with generous donation
- Lineup ready for Yakima's Apple Jam talent search
- Burning of garbage cause of West Valley fire
- Camp Hope in Yakima sticking around until possibly November
- Funding for Yakima downtown plaza once again a problem