A Franklin County Jail corrections officer resigns following accusations of having sexual contact with a female inmate.
The sheriff's office said 41-year-old Justin Husom resigned on February 20th after reports of having consenual sex with a woman, with the woman reportedly wanting a razor in return.
The sheriff's office said the two initially denied the accusations that reportedly took place in a work release room in the jail on February 2nd.
Husom finally admitted to the reports and immediately resigned.
The state attorney general's office is reviewing the case for potenital charges.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds