Jamie Wheeler has announced her run for the 4th Congressional District Seat.
A wife, mother and grandmother, Wheeler has served most of her 20 plus years in the Tri-Cities in many volunteer positions. She re-entered the workforce in 2007, serving in the care giving career field.
To learn more about Jamie and the concerns she plans to address if elected, you can attend a meet and greet this Friday at 1409 S. Underwood Street in Kennewick from 5 to 8:30 PM.
Congressman Doc Hastings, who currently represents the 4th Congressional District, recently announced that he won't seek reelection in November.
- Supporters of Hanford Reach worried about Trump action
- Missing Seattle woman found dead in Columbia River
- Police searching for driver missing from car wreck
- Google Maps now remembers where you parked your car
- Seahawk's "Blitz" to entertain students in Yakima today
- Bride of ISIS: From 'happily ever after' to hell