Employees cleaning out a storage unit in Walla Walla discover a human jawbone.
It was found last week when employees were cleaning out a unit after a former renter fell behind in payments.
The Walla Walla Police Department says the jawbone may have been part of a human skeleton used in medical research.
A local dentist confirmed the bone is human and police are trying to track down the storage unit renter for an explanation.
- Supporters of Hanford Reach worried about Trump action
- Missing Seattle woman found dead in Columbia River
- Police searching for driver missing from car wreck
- Google Maps now remembers where you parked your car
- Seahawk's "Blitz" to entertain students in Yakima today
- Bride of ISIS: From 'happily ever after' to hell