Former Union Gap mayor Jim Lemon is back in court again on additional charges.
Lemon appeared in Yakima Municipal Court on failure to comply charges -- Lemon reportedly failed to comply with officers while in the county jail.
He was originally arrested a week ago for causing a disruption at a care clinic in Yakima and damaging property at a nearby gas station.
Lemon's charges include malicious mischief and trespassing.
- Ducks end Michigan's run with 69-68 victory, head to Elite 8
- CBC officials work to promote healthy studying, combatting drug usage
- Washington state operating budget proposal may cut homeless funding
- Former Pasco police officer found not guilty of rape, assault
- Court rules on lawsuit against WSU in euthanized dog case
- Man arrested on 3 warrants due to unrelated 911 call