Former Union Gap mayor Jim Lemon is back in court again on additional charges.
Lemon appeared in Yakima Municipal Court on failure to comply charges -- Lemon reportedly failed to comply with officers while in the county jail.
He was originally arrested a week ago for causing a disruption at a care clinic in Yakima and damaging property at a nearby gas station.
Lemon's charges include malicious mischief and trespassing.
- Funding for Yakima downtown plaza once again a problem
- Healthcare providers bracing for hospital closure in Walla Walla
- Wapato public swimming pool set to open for summer
- Pasco officer donates car seats to vehicle theft victims
- Oregon joins states where roadkill can be harvested for food
- Energy Northwest awarded for commitment to hiring veterans