Representatives of the Benton-Franklin Health District tell us that the department will allow the owners of Jimmy John's on Clearwater Avenue in Kennewick to re-open this afternoon.
The Health District closed the restaurant Thursday afternoon after several complaints that customers who ate there got sick with norovirus like symptoms, including vomiting and diarhea.
The decision to re-open the restaurant was made following a two hour inspection Saturday morning, Health officials tell us the restaurant has been completely co-operative during the investigation.
- Returning property owners not convinced Mother Nature is to blame for recent flooding
- Yakima council presents draft of ‘inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Yakima council votes against raising car tab fees
- Richland extends Benton County jail contract
- First eating disorder treatment program begins in Kennewick
- Jury hears interview with defendant during retrial for former police officer accused of rape