Representatives of the Benton-Franklin Health District tell us that the department will allow the owners of Jimmy John's on Clearwater Avenue in Kennewick to re-open this afternoon.
The Health District closed the restaurant Thursday afternoon after several complaints that customers who ate there got sick with norovirus like symptoms, including vomiting and diarhea.
The decision to re-open the restaurant was made following a two hour inspection Saturday morning, Health officials tell us the restaurant has been completely co-operative during the investigation.
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location
- Trios Health offers fraud protection over patient data breach
- Northwest Food n Brew with Mike Gonzalez debuts Saturday on KAPP/KVEW
- Washington seeks to overturn tribe's fuel tax exemption
- Failure to yield causes rollover accident