From Franklin PUD
Joe Grad Promoted to Director of Operations
(Pasco, WA) February 4, 2014 On January 20, 2014, Joe Grad was promoted from Superintendent of Transmission and Distribution to Director of Operations at Franklin PUD. In his new role, he will be responsible for all functions of the Operations Department which includes line crews, warehouse, mechanics, substations, meter shop and the operation and maintenance of generation equipment.
Mr. Grad is a longtime employee of Franklin PUD. He started his career in November 1979 as an apprentice lineman, and has also held positions as Journeyman Lineman and General Foreman. His thirty-four years of experience and breadth of understanding within the Operations Department allow him to effectively lead employees and continue to be a respected leader for our utility, our community, and public power.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities