From Franklin PUD
Joe Grad Promoted to Director of Operations
(Pasco, WA) February 4, 2014 On January 20, 2014, Joe Grad was promoted from Superintendent of Transmission and Distribution to Director of Operations at Franklin PUD. In his new role, he will be responsible for all functions of the Operations Department which includes line crews, warehouse, mechanics, substations, meter shop and the operation and maintenance of generation equipment.
Mr. Grad is a longtime employee of Franklin PUD. He started his career in November 1979 as an apprentice lineman, and has also held positions as Journeyman Lineman and General Foreman. His thirty-four years of experience and breadth of understanding within the Operations Department allow him to effectively lead employees and continue to be a respected leader for our utility, our community, and public power.
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park
- WSP to crack down on studded tires