A Pasco man is found guilty of second degree murder in the death of his roommate in March of 2012.
Joseph Hart was found guilty by Judge Carrie Runge today of the murder in the second degree and assault in he second degree as part of a stipulated trial based on reports and stipulated facts in the case.
Hart stabbed 53 year old Rodger Licoln to death while the two shared a trailer owned by Lourdes Health network in a complex that provides supportive living for people with mental illnesses.
He will most likely be sentenced next week.
- Burning of garbage cause of West Valley fire
- Camp Hope in Yakima sticking around until possibly November
- Funding for Yakima downtown plaza once again a problem
- Healthcare providers bracing for hospital closure in Walla Walla
- Wapato public swimming pool set to open for summer
- Pasco officer donates car seats to vehicle theft victims