A Pasco man is found guilty of second degree murder in the death of his roommate in March of 2012.
Joseph Hart was found guilty by Judge Carrie Runge today of the murder in the second degree and assault in he second degree as part of a stipulated trial based on reports and stipulated facts in the case.
Hart stabbed 53 year old Rodger Licoln to death while the two shared a trailer owned by Lourdes Health network in a complex that provides supportive living for people with mental illnesses.
He will most likely be sentenced next week.
- Final Four teams begin preparations for semis in Arizona
- ICE officers arrest over 80 foreign nationals in Pacific Northwest
- Washington drivers facing some of the worst roads in the entire country
- Hanford workers demolish famous nuclear accident site
- 3 dogs that attacked 7-year-old boy to be euthanized
- Airman from Umatilla dies in Syria