For the 18th year, the Junior Achievement Bowling Classic is heating up the lanes in Kennewick.
The week long fundraiser is happening right now at Spare Time Lanes and Arcade on Vineyard Drive.
More than $300,000 dollars is expected to be raised.
All the proceeds earned support programs that teach financial literacy, entrepreneurship and work readiness to more than 10,000 students in Benton, Franklin and Walla Walla Counties.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities