For the 18th year, the Junior Achievement Bowling Classic is heating up the lanes in Kennewick.
The week long fundraiser is happening right now at Spare Time Lanes and Arcade on Vineyard Drive.
More than $300,000 dollars is expected to be raised.
All the proceeds earned support programs that teach financial literacy, entrepreneurship and work readiness to more than 10,000 students in Benton, Franklin and Walla Walla Counties.
- Final Four teams begin preparations for semis in Arizona
- ICE officers arrest over 80 foreign nationals in Pacific Northwest
- Washington drivers facing some of the worst roads in the entire country
- Hanford workers demolish famous nuclear accident site
- 3 dogs that attacked 7-year-old boy to be euthanized
- Airman from Umatilla dies in Syria