The jury is now deliberating about the future of Ronald Love.
Both the prosecution and defense have rested their cases after two weeks of personal and expert testimony.
Love has been held at the special commitment center for the past 13 years, following the conclusion of a prison sentence.
He's accused of attempted rape in Pasco in 1991 and raping two girls in California before that.
The state would like to see Love serve more time.
The defense is arguing he is a changed man and has served his dues.
- Controversial Prosser librarian speaks out on immigration at local town hall
- St. Paul school in Yakima may soon relocate
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget