A jury of 10 men and 4 women has been seated in the trial of a Richland teen accused of killing 17-year-old Joshua Snapp last summer.
19-year-old John Young is charged with 1st-degree murder for the shooting death of Snapp in the desert near Horn Rapids in Richland last year.
Another teen, 19-year-old Josh Hunt has been convicted of 2nd-degree murder for shooting and killing Snapp; he was sentenced to 24 years in prison.
Opening statements in the Young case will begin at 9 a.m. tomorrow.
- Mexican companies express interest in building border wall
- Teens wearing leggings barred from United flight
- Montana man identified as Las Vegas Strip shooting victim
- Inmate dies at Idaho maximum security prison
- Fire destroys apple packing plant in central Washington
- Discrimination lawsuit filed by former firefighter settled