Jury selection begins for a man accused of killing two men in the Yakima Canyon.
Marco Gallegos is accused of killing Michael Eby and Ryan Pederson in December of 2012.
Gallegos is the last of four suspects in the double homicide, three of those suspects plead guilty to lesser charges and will testify against Gallegos.
Once a jury is seated, trial is expected to last about 3 weeks.
- Home Builders Association warns flood victims of scams and provides tips
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park