Jury selection begins for a man accused of killing two men in the Yakima Canyon.
Marco Gallegos is accused of killing Michael Eby and Ryan Pederson in December of 2012.
Gallegos is the last of four suspects in the double homicide, three of those suspects plead guilty to lesser charges and will testify against Gallegos.
Once a jury is seated, trial is expected to last about 3 weeks.
- Energy Northwest awarded for commitment to hiring veterans
- Richland council accepting Code Enforcement Board applications
- Absent budget deal, Washington prepares for a shutdown
- 3 jailed on suspicion of graffiting vehicles
- Officials nab serial credit card fraud suspect
- Woman in jail after stabbing boyfriend in gentials